Monday, August 14, 2006

muSicAl cHaiRs


Kung ayaw niyong magbasa tungkol sa bitter na tao, pumunta kayo sa blog ng Carebears. Go.

I could easily slide into another manic-depressive phase by listing everything that went wrong in the past three days but I won't do that. Sure, I could mention that one lone lightning that hit the middle of our subdivision yesterday cooked my modem, as had been connected during that time. There's also the part that certain people have been so kind as to make me feel like a slug since, to quote, "Oh, you're single? What's wrong with y-- er, Ateneo?"

Siyempre, how could I forget -- if I ever make this imaginary list, see -- that I spent four freaking hours in snail-ass-slow traffic? Oh and that I stumbled into PE class and found out, just then and there, that we were having our midterms? That I considerably flunked said midterms because my gigantimornous feet decided to perform dynamically simultaneous cramping?

And of course, my roommates. But I shall not elaborate, since am a little happy on account of not seeing them for more than a day. Wee!!!

See? Am super-ecstatic person with no desire of making depressing list.

But I really feel myself sinking, sinking, sinking. God, I need a little more happiness in my life. I want nothing more than to stuff Roommate #02 in air-tight bag filled with all sorts of bugs and glue and depillatories then toss bag into Valenzuela flooding then, consequently, leading to the darkest parts of Vietnam. Or, if I am lucky, Kenya.

(Oh, that made me feel better.)

Must read about Peter and Christ, fiction-writing, Gemino Abad, Chloe and Olivia. Must write Filipino poem, must print loooots of things.

Must stop thinking about Jonny Lee Miller, Gerard Butler, James Purefoy and James Marsters wearing open Renaissance-shirt-thingies, all lying in one gigantic feather bed.

(Oh, happiness. Day is looking up. :p)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home