Saturday, August 05, 2006

iS anYoNe stiLl aLive?


On my way to Paranaque, from Katips, I got 3 boxes of Cello's donuts. (The smell just made me want to retch. I mean, everytime I pass by Burgundy and Cello's, the smell's just so dough-y!) And sa LRT station, they had to inspect my donuts! What?

I felt bad sa woman in front of me cuz she had this giftwrapped gift (wah?) and the lady guard asked her to open it cuz a two-inch thick package may carry a nuclear bomb, after all. And then the woman said, "Hindi ko pa nabubuksan yan eh."

Awww. Five minutes later, she's stuffing torn wrapper sa purse niya.

I wonder what they thought was inside my donuts.

<<-->>

My lola's sister lives verrry near Mt. Mayon. And she's telling us to go there cuz Mayon's booty-ful and the 24-hour fireworks special just takes one's breath away. Ang dami raw foreigners and she's having the time of her life insulting white men in Bicolana.

10 pesos++ lang ang price ng flight to Legaspi. Haha. And then it explodes. Wow.

<<-->>

Pics of me and my darrrling cousin/goddaughter Ashley! :p I love this little girl. I'm gonna take her with me to Paris and Milan and New York and, haha, Amsterdam. I'll be writing and fending off hot European men while darling little Ashley's carrying all my luggage!! Hehe, joke lang.. :)



Oh god, I love this little girl. (Nasabi ko na yun, right?) But I don't think she knows me. She's been giving me weird stares all night. And every time I try to make her laugh, she just looks at me as if I'm crazy, which, given the expressions on my face, isn't that improbable.



Hai. Hai. Hai. She's just sooo cute. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home