Thursday, July 27, 2006

teRminAlly piSsed


(Sasha will rant. You have been warned.)

Does anyone remember how, in high school, people tell you not to laugh too hard kasi later in the day, you're going to cry? Parang ganun yung case today. Ha.

May balat rin yata ako sa foowet cuz patong-patong ang malas ko today. Una, may exam sa History and I mixed up all the dandy monarchs and shit. Charles VI became Philip II and Ferdinand something or the other got confused with a girl. I don't know. Most of the time, I thought of an English name and thought of a convincing-sounding number after that.

Then, because I am in a Jesuit school, we had no classes for CW. There's a Mass for some dead guy. Basta. I had no idea how people knew. It's a Catholic radar. Or maybe they just read the bulletin boards.

Three-hour break, which was spent laughing over a corn cob stuck four times up a deer's ass.

Really.

And this is the super-mega-ultra-explosion: I have to attend the freaking forum about journalism or whatever THIS saturday, which is Zelle's debut. It's enough na I had stupid NSTP -- I fucking hate this fucking law passed by some moron who had nothing else to do!!! -- in the morning. And then they want me to stay for a forum?! When I'm not even sure I'm part of teh freaking mag?

It's a Katipunan thing. Sabi nga ni Jev, with matching looking-off-into-space: "The ultimate choice: your dream or your best friend?"

Wah. Utot.

If I attend said thing, even for just an hour, five pa ako makakarating sa Cavite. Tas kukunin ko pa yung gamit ko sa house bago ako pupunta sa debut place. And then, maliligo pa uli ako kasi I have the accumulated filth from travelling and NSTP spelunking (dadaan raw kami sa Payatas.) Tapos, may samu't-saring paglalandi pa: hair, make-up, dress (WHICH I STILL DON"T HAVE!!!) Tanginang buhay 'to o. Minsan ka na lang aattend ng debut (this is the first debut of my HS friends I've attended -- si Zelle lang lab ko eh, haha) tapos ganito pa yung mangyayari?!

Ugh. Ayaw kong mag-NSTP. Hassle. Waste of time. Government should stop stuffing people's money up their vaginas so teachers can be trained properly. Marami rin kasing tangang guro sa mga paaralan natin ngayon. Tanga na, nagtuturo pa. Ano nang mangyayari sa atin?

Let Atenistas continue their sad, selfish life. Let me continue that life. I love it. Minsan na lang akong selfish. Pagbigyan niyo na ako. I want my Saturday mornings back.

And while you're at it, tanggalin niyo na rin ang Theology. Or crazy teachers in need of therapy and treatment.

Tanginang buhay 'to o.

Back to the issue. Napagisip-isip ko na. Prioritizing vanity and best friendship over whims of journalism and pursuit of blahgetty-blahs, I will not attend the forum. Yes.

And if I could bite Mrs. Arroyo into abolishing the NSTP law, then my life will be happy.

Screw the kids who can't read well. Screw the teacher-deficit. Screw the fucked-up education system of our Philippines.

Puta, nagugutom ako!

Grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home