Saturday, July 22, 2006

pAradiSo tErReStrE



Day started out weird enough, with me waking up to the sound of Roommate No.2 tinkering around the room, cleaning whatever imaginary cobweb around my bed. Fine. Then, I discovered that I slept on the alarm clock I borrowed from Roommate No.1, (who, for some weird reason -- read: her boyfriend -- is giving the greatest cold shoulder in history), thus breaking it. And it doesn't alarm anymore. It can't even tell the time. (And I have to replace it cuz... cuz...)

Wah. I travelled all the way to li'l ol' Cavite and after running around town looking for my best friend, spending money I wasn't supposed to spend, I stumbled on this cute little place where the debut's supposed to be held. (Please grammar check the last sentence, all ye grammar freaks. ;p) It's bootyful.

And what do I find in the middle of that paradise? My friends, performing a parody of ze Cotillion D'Honore. Since there were only four pairs, the revolving partners sequence had to be done extra-strenuously. As in nanonood lang ako eh hinihingal na ko. The boys practically threw the girls to give them more coverage and the girls fleeew all over the freaking place.

Right now, said best friend and her pseudo-boyfriend are canoodling behind me.

Yaaaack.

Haha, baka sapakin ako ng dalawang to...

<<-->>

Look what I found:


said canoodling couple:

me and mah babeeeh zelle:

and moi, gangsta style.. haha, da lips! :p

That's it, ye voyeurs of the world...

Goodbye children! Behave! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home