Tuesday, July 11, 2006

tRutH hiTs eVeryoNe


I feel my poor little brain bleeding inside my head. I'm answering the application form for Katipunan. Grabe. Ang hirap. Dios Mio, ang saklap.

And lots more cliches about difficult thangs, blah blah.

So. Do I still apply? Do I? Do I?

Hmm. I didn't submit to the Neil Gaiman thingie cuz I kept putting writing off. I didn't submit to the Heights workshop kasi tinatamad ako. Hmm. Do I owe it to myself and that imaginary person I kept promising to na mag-aapply ako sa Katipunan? Well? Well?

Teka, teka wait. I have to write about an architectural thingie and my ideal society.

Aarrrgh, naguguluhan na ang lola mo!

<<-->>

I was thinking kanina at my CW class na I don't have a voice. My writing voice. I haven't found it yet. I freaking hope I haven't found it yet kasi the one I'm stuck with right now, I don't like very much.

<<-->>

We have an imaginary band. And I think it'll continue to be imaginary kasi we can't even decide on music to perform.

And there is no way I am singing MYMP.

"Kamuning get me, get me, get me..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home