Wednesday, July 26, 2006

fRanKentEdDy


I did my authorly duty and wrote some blah thingies about my layf the past few days. But tinatamad talaga ako eh. Right now, I still feel like I'm underwater and/or drowning in one of the floods that's submerged this country of ours.

I got killer cramps from Swimming class. From where my legs met to the tips of my toes-painted-black. They froze, then they split into two. Then I screamed.

Very bad thing to do when you're underwater.

(Lasang Sprite.)

Other notable moments today: visiting all the AVRs with Jev, except of course for that one very special place. Tangina, kailangan ko na talaga ng cellphone.

(Jozeeeelle!)

And then, felt pukey after eating Buffalo Chicken (I kept thinking about it during my vacation... Kahit nag-food tasting na kami para sa debut ni Zelle...) and Royal. The meal's too orange and my tummy protested.

Theo prof got mad because of a few misplaced arrows. I know a perfect place for an arrow, Sir.

That's it. I'm off to do "responsible" fuckstuff.

Babush! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home