Monday, July 24, 2006

raKer kA?


Okay. Since people left and right have been dissing all the rocker-wannabes of this universe and condescending all forms of expression and music and writers and whatever, it's my turn.

I happen to like a few select songs of The Used. I also like Dashboard Confessional and Paramore and Nickelback and Kelly Clarkson and yes, even I have my Savage Garden days. I have Maria Mena on my playlist and Maroon 5. I listen to My Chemical Romance when I don't want to hear anything and Motion City Soundtrack when I'm feeling teen-y. Likewise, Yellowcard. Fall-Out Boy din. And then there's 3 Doors Down and yes, ohmyfuckinggodit'strue, I like All-American Rejects.

Oh, that's their bad album.
I'm sorry but I really hate this song.
What the fuck is that?
Yuuuck, so emo.
That's not even a song, man.

Will continue rant laterrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home