Saturday, July 29, 2006

oN zelLe's deBut


No, I wasn't drunk.

<<-->>

The blog entry with actual words describing tonight?
Fuckeroo, tinatamad ako. But I will probably force myself to write something decent about tonight over the weekend. I uploaded some pix on my Multiply site, though, if anyone wants to see them. But hindi pa kumpleto cuz Java won't run.

Here are little bits of the night, plus me camwhoring in the bathrooms.

Slut poses, Kelly and moi

We look like we're prom dates!

Eunice, Camille and me!

Esther, Eunice, Camille V. and me doing the Julian pose


Esther, Camille V., Eunice, Ardrian, then me and Don

The ONLY shot of me and my best friend together! Wah!

Don and me, camwhoring sa suite.

Haha, kulheet.

Adrian, me and Don.

<<-->>

Okay. I was gonna post more but damned Photoblogger won't work.

Really will see about blogging about the night. Tamaaad, pota.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home