Friday, July 28, 2006

beEf pAttiEs


Hello, all ye happy penguins of the world!!! :'p

Although Theo was hell (as usual), I got lots of good news today. Life's looking up. Una, nakakuha ako ng trike papuntang school! Yey!! :)

Tas, I learned na Ima spend my seventeenth birthday with my SA class. Hehe, fun... (gulp.) I want cake, people! :D The Amazing Race thingie for the class. Blahgetty blah blah. And lots of other distractions.

...

(By the way, dude, no one really cares. :d)

No NSTP tomorrow! The gods took pity on me!!! Weee! Nakakatakot na talaga kasi yung Theo, to the next level. Nakakabaliw talaga. So sabi ni Lord, "Sige na nga. Bigyan naman kita ng a little lovin' for putting up with that bunch of crap."

So, no NSTP. (*doing the emperor's new groove dance*) Uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh!!!

I am sooo psyched for Zelle's debut! So much that I can't even stay in the present.

What the hell am I gonna wear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home