Thursday, August 10, 2006

suRreAl muCh


WARNING: Am feeling really petty and childish and high school - other - side - of - the - ostracism - game. Apologies to the people I malign.

Okay. Weird day. But strangely fuzzy.

As much as a lot of people think that Yapsalacious is a first-class dweeb (and I do too, po ^_^) I'd rather he stay alive during the course of his natural life than being found dead with nary a twitch at the Berchman's smocket.

God, this blah-thetic life.

Okay, survey, people: Do I seriously look like a vagina? Not just the apparent comparison of the lips and the labia but the whole enchilada, from top to bottome, inside out. (Come on, you've seen them [vaginas], legal people!)

Disclaimer: Said person called me a vagina a looong time ago during Aesthetics class cuz I did something. (I think I hid his cellphone kasi wala lang but can't really remember nor care to, for that matter.) He called me a vagina.

Mmmkaaaay.

Zoe told him off but he said that it was his new curse word. So it's like tantamount to telling me to fuck off or any other nasty shit involvng whores and mothers and all that.

*sigh* The world is full of crazy men. Just when you thought you've figured them out, they put on a new costume and stir your brains like milkshake (brings all the boys to the yard...)

I have a strange premonition. Tomorrow, he shall march up to me, wires from different gizmos flying off his body, yelling all sorts of anatomical thingies and giving me one sound WHACK to the face.

The only consolation I have is that at least everyone else is gonna jump on him with the nearest hard object.

Oh, oh, oh, I'm sorry for saying all these things but I'm also sorry that I have a conscience. Damn.

Oh well.

I *heart* the Poet Lauriat though. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home