Sunday, August 06, 2006

iT's a piG woRld oUt tHere


HABERDAY, VERNE! ;p

<<-->>

I saw my maternal grandfather's youngest brother (follow?) yesterday. He's sort of the bigiwg brother, with lots of moolah. The type of Ninong who doesn't give you any aguinaldo if you couldn't show up for Christmas reunion. He owns Coca-Cola, I think. Haha, kidding. Onti lang naman.., :p

Conversation between us went like this:

Tito: Ilan taon ka na?
Me: Sixteen po.
Tito: Anong year mo na ba?
Me: Second year po.
Tito: Saan ka ba nag-aaral?
Me: Sa Ateneo po.
Tito: (nods regally) Anong course mo?
Me: (feeling an exasperated kind of resignation) Creative Writing po.
Tito: (raised eyebrow. and then, in a voice that discourages -- no, forbids -- any angal whatsoever, a voice that says, this is the ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE AND YE SHALL BOW DOWN TO IT:) Mag-law ka na lang.
Me: (sigh) okay po.

Hai. My grandfather naman, who's in California, asked me -- for the nth time -- kung ano yung course ko.

Patiently, I said, "Bachelor of Fine Arts, Creative Writing."

My tita (younger sister of my mom and baby Ashley's mommy) asked me to repeat it to her while she wrote it down. Ang hirap daw kasi alalahanin.

What? Creative. Writing. Writing. Creatively. Creative Writing.

Not Journ. Please, don't say Journ.

<<-->>

Bought so much books. God, how am I going to read them all?

I went to Booksale kasi, hoping to find the New American version of the Bible. I saw one, at 175. Then I saw four books I needed to have or else I died, totalling to 165.

No contest, puta.

But I'll have fun covering everything with plastic. Hahaha, geek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home