Saturday, August 05, 2006

wiShfuL


Does anyone have A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess? I remember Manny or Etienne having it and telling me -- as in orders -- to read it. I've been reading really trashy and fluff novels lately with the exception of Jeffrey Eugenides and (haha, this is not trashy -- just fluff!) Bridget Jones's Diary.

I need literature. I've been hearing some buzz about some of these following books. Yung iba, nakita ko lang tas isip ko, I want that! Hehe, not a very good judge of literature. Sorreeh. So sa mga snooty literature people, etong sa inyo (*censored*)

Ahem. I want to read:
The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion (I think)
The Devil Wears Prada by ?
The Stone Diaries by (forgot!)
Still Life with Woodpecker by Tom Robbins
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
Venus in Furs by Leopold Von Sacher-Masoch
Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote
A Million Little Pieces by (the infamous) James Frey
The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
I am The Cheese by Robert Cormier
Yellow Jack by Josh Russell
Elvis, Jesus and Coca-Cola by Kinky Friedman
Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier
Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
The Devil and Miss Prim by Paulo Coelho
Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
The Color Purple by Alice Walker

...and many, many more. I have the rest of my life to read them. But I have to get my hands on them first. (*pats empty pockets*) Oh, well.

I imagine I'll be updating this often. Wow.

Wala lang. Bored. And freezing. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home