Monday, August 07, 2006

wEt hiNey


I don't even want to think about what microorganism and human by-product was swimming along with me in the pool. The pool from where I drank, say, almost two glasses of water.

Eww.

I feel saturated. Arms are so heavy. And I've already stumbled on my own feet twice. In public.

Get well soon, Nikay. :)

<<-->>

Ay, advisory:

Does anyone want a Bible? (thisissoweird) It's not St. Joseph's or New American but it's a Bible. And there are cute abstract drawings inside it. Good News Bible, I think.

USED SIX TIMES (and only to hid thousand-peso bills and straighten chocolate wrappers)!!! SMELLS BRAND-NEW!!! PAGES SNOW WHITE AND CRISP!!! YOU CAN HEAR THE SPINE CREAK WHEN YOU OPEN IT!!!

Oh please, someone take this book away from me. Nagi-guilty lang ako cuz I don't get to use it.

Dear good people of the Earth, calm down. I am not totally denouncing my religion, faith, blaaaaaah. Once I get rid of it, I'll buy a new one. A study Bible, para astig. Para ma-lessen naman yung tortures ko sa hell. Gusto ko rin yung may Septuagint kasi the seven extra books are much, much, much more useful than most of the other books crammed together.

(Ugh, too much Theo.)

Please? Bible, people!!! From Sasha Martinez, certified skanky bitch!!!

Uhm, I think I've got water swishing in my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home