Tuesday, August 08, 2006

tRoubLe, nOw


Since my roommates already a) don't talk to me and/or b) just don't like my guts, any slight mishap is enough to send them bonkers.

Exhibit A: I left my swimming cap on one of the sampayan thingies attached to the wall to dry it (cap). Next day, large note at the back of the door appears, saying, "To whom it may concern: Please don't leave your dirty clothing in the CR."

Ugh. First of all, b------, you hang your entire wardrobe on the shower curtain rods to dry them. And then you make tutok (their jargon, not mine) the electric fan so that the rest of the room (me!) is melting in this temperamental weather.

Exhibit B: Left chopsticks on sink, intending to wash them. Then, I get called downstairs for a phone call. Then, when I come back up, roommate is hogging CR. Fell asleep waiting for roommate to get out. Next day, another note tacked on wall of "kitchen" says, "To whom it may concern: Don't make tambak your food and food stuffs 'cuz we have many ipis already."

Christ in heaven.

Exhibit C: I'm a stickler for energy-saving and cutting costs. (Because I can't pay them!!!) Since our electricity had skyrocketed the past month, I made a habit of turning off lights when they're not necessary, turning off TV when no one's watching.

TV thing. Sometimes, I close the TV for Bandila or TV Patrol since they contain pretty much the same things. Besides, no one watches them. Sure, there might be a presence there but hey: NANONOOD KA BA O TUMUTULO NA LAWAY MO SA TULOG? And sometimes, they're (she's) fighting with her boyfriend and crying like mad. So I turn TV off. And lights. (Because I like the dimness.)

Next day -- you guessed it -- a note appeared on top of the TV, saying, "To whom it may concern: Don't turn off the TV cuz some people here are watching the news."

And so, I, being a proud writer and sabatera, wrote back: "What if said 'people' are sleeping or otherwise occupied and have not put eyes in direction of TV for more than ten minutes?"

Ha.

Shit, ang dami pa talaga. Pero malupit ang Exhibit D.

See, I broke the CR door. Indirectly.

Washed my hair kanina. Went out of CR and -- thinking about one of my b----- roommates and the new snit up her ass -- locked the door.

We had no keys.

Option A: Break down door, involving, but not limited to, breaking new credit card and Laking Nat'l card, cutting a finger, paying for doorknob out of own empty pocket.

Option B: Wait until 7:30 tomorrow so I can get keys from office and dear door will have no scratch at all.

Guess what roommates chose?

First class nila is in the afternoon pa, though one is at 10 or something. There are communal CRs downstairs. But one girl had a date with her boyfriend. I mentioned the CRs.

"May shampoo ba dun?"

Er...

So destroyed poor door.

Roughly an hour later, while I'm reading Theo crap and sulking and all that, girl comes out of CR. With dry hair.

Fuck. Fuckerooey on a long, thin stick.

Fine. I see where I made the mistake, this accident. Pero... pero... oh, man. Why'd they have to gang up on me? Why does that throat-clearing little git spoiled and rotten and enough of a moron not to know her boyfriend's abusing her?

Shit, shit, shit. Isang taon na lang.

Ugh.

Kiss my shiny puwet, bitcheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home