Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Meron ba kayong chop suey?


My brother Gabriel Joshua (yeah, I call 'em by their full names) liked to yank open a cabinet door, park his ass inside to let out a huge fart, then immediately slam the door close.

And he'd be grinning at us, John Vincent and I, expecting us to kneel at his feet and worshiiip.

But then, all three of us would be giggling too hard that it'd get hard to breathe, though that would prove fortunate because my father is about to get another of his favorite white shirts, none the wiser, talking about how we should trot along to Dreamland.

My mother would be in the background, holding the Tom Robbins book I bought her, giggling right along.

Summer, c'mere, darling.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home