Friday, March 16, 2007

We've got innocence for days


Some randomness, in keeping with the current state of my mind:

1
Apparently, the March KATIPUNAN manuscript (do you call it a manuscript?) is currently on lease for dustbunnies to frolic atop it. Because we are poor.

2
My FA Room / Painting Room / FA Lounge entrance song is any of the following: Bon Jovi's You Give Love a Bad Name, My Chemical Romance's I Don't Love You, Yellowcard's Only One, Irene Cara's Fame, or Shawn Michaels' Boytoy (as in: "I think I'm cute, I know I'm sexy...") Kayo? What're your entrance songs?

3
Eros Atalia is a UP ICW Nat'l Workshop fellow for Filipino Fiction. Gusto ko lang sabihin yun kasi gusto kong mapasaakin yung pangalan niya.

4
Dinner conversation between my mother and me:
ME: ...I was at Gourdo's staring at all the shiny cooking apparati...
MOM: Apparati? That's the plural?
ME: (shrugs) Esophagus, esophagi. Alumnus, alumni.
MOM: (nods slowly) Cactus, cacti.
ME: Uh, phallus, phalli. (Thinks: Coitus interruptus, coiti interrupti.)
(silence)
MOM: (grins) BUS, BI!!!
ME: (-_-) Ano ba. I won't even respond to tha -- Ay, last! PUS, PI!!!
:)

5
Sarj and I have decided that we'll move to Latvia, if the Arneow decides to kick us out.

6
All this school is getting in the way of my life. (Again.) Okay. (Clear all ze shit up, then writer-ize.)

Weekend LOOOOVE.
See you guys next week, ze penultimate week.
(Oh, sweet summer, you taste of halo-halo and my dad's Beef Salpicao, high school jealousy, broken clocks and my brothers' punches. Sleepovers and coagulating on couches! Squatter-ing in my own home because I don't even have a room of my own anymore. Writer-ing and bumming and pirated DVDs! Hilaw na mangga with bagoong Balayan and subsequent diarrhea!!! Summer, I WANT YOU.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home