Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Break in two over you


Music: Paramore guitarist Hunter something or the other is leaving ze band because he's getting married! (Isn't he, like, seventeen or something?) Bands The Early November and Matchbook Romance are, well, disbanding. Pete Wentz has a black hoodie with pink skulls all over it and I WANT it. I still love MCR's "I Don't Love You" though I resurrected my odd little crush on Jon Bon Jovi, especially when he wails to "Bed of Roses."

Emo to the next level!

On other news, Sasha is sick and throwing up. Migraine. Gah.

So many people have birthdays today!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHECHE, MARVIN, SONNY-J, JUSTINE, AND ATE MABS!

Sana lang, di ba, ganun din kadami yung handang pupuntahan ko ngayon. But nooo. I'm coagulating on my bed, hungry. In need of another bath (puking on yourself is an enlightening experience, I tell you) as I can't seem to scrub of the smell of regurgiated les nourissements from this morning, lunchtime and early afternoon.

I think I saw bits and pieces of isaw sa last "session" ko. E-yeew. Haha.

Someone gimme a hug. And food. And three to five short stories. :)

*

So no haircut today, kasi baka sukahan ko yung gugupit ng buhok ko. Tapos, sabi ni Motherdear, "Nooooooo!" when I told her I wanted to hack off my hair drastically.

Fine. I'll grow it long, to the back of my knees, dye it blue, wear a Victorian wedding dress and wail a Celtic rune in the hallways. Awoooooo.

*

Dear Not-So-Friend,
The "vicious cycles" of young love. Hai.
Life will look up.
Trust me,
Sasha :)
PS
A Lili-esque, "C'mere, you poor poor boy."
XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home