Monday, March 12, 2007

Just as close as


Today was a nice day. (Haha, parang AA journ: One freaking day at a time.) Skipped SCI10 (uh-oh) cuz I spent the wee hours of Monday morning hanging with Yaps sa Katipunan, then went to my French orals, where I freaking rocked. :) And then more French and then our LAST Fiction class with (High Priest, Lord and Master) Krip Yuson. Tapos Sarj and I decided to play a clean, fun GAME, wherein Xander asked us, with his signature look, "Are you lesbians?", si Kuya Manong Janitor (hello :p) blushing both times he barged in on us, and pissing off our "playmates." (Weird, no?)

It was a giggle-fest today. XD

Rediscovered classic Aerosmith and Bon Jovi songs (I wanna laaaay you down...) and am currently caterwauling, with newfound buddy by my side. Well, technically, on the bed. Basta, haha.

Congratulations to Sarj for succeeding where others have, er, failed.

Glorify it, baby, I don't care. Es coolness.

WEE, AM SO COMPLETELY RANDOM!!!

PS
Enrique,
Peace na tayo. Sige na.
Labs,
Sasha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home