Thursday, March 08, 2007

I don't love you


Soundtripping.

I love My Chemical Romance's The Black Parade so much, I could cry. Haha. Mikey Way, marry meeee! *fangirl shriek* From Welcome to the Black Parade to Teenagers to Mama to I Don't Love You to Famous freaking Last Words... Noseblood. Ang galing. Nakakaiyak talaga.

They sound so eighties. Queen-ish. My mom is in love with the album. It's disturbing. And their music videos are eyecandy too. To paraphrase Nikita, "Laglag ang panty ko." :D I Don't Love You features Gerard's black hair. Haha.

I remember crying over The Killers' Hot Fuss and Sam's Town too. Haha.

Fall Out Boy's Infinity on High rocks too, btw. :) That This Ain't A Scene song's cooooool because because because I am rabid and have no taste in music whatsoever.

EMO GIRLS, UNITE!!! BUWAHAHAHA.

Anyhoo. Off to Pque, ladies and gents. For something or the other.

Toodles.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIA ALBANO! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home