Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Jump over the moon


I am going to miss the seniors. I realized this when Sarj said, "I'm going to miss the seniors."

Because they've been so constant. Especially sa FA room. Although I don't personally know some of them, they've been there. They're icons, haha. Yeah, I am going to miss you guys. Miyo because his presence in the FA room or the general vicinity tells us that the world still turns on its axis (the phrase 'sperm donor' is floating somewhere in my head). Dino (is he a senior? sabi ni Yaps he is but then Marcia is not exactly the most reliable person in the world) with whatever he's munching on and graphic novels. Lili with her see-through shirts (nuff said). Parker and Elyoo, who are so freaking adorable, though I doubt they know I exist, haha. PH with her red eyeglasses and sassy shirts. Jed, who is, well, Jed. XD At marami pang iba.

*sniffle*
Sana hindi na lang kayo ga-graduate.
I'M KIDDING.
Baka ambushin niyo pa'ko sa footbridge.


*


I love the Graphic Novel talk, although I had to "stealth answer" for ten minutes or so before he finally pounced on Sarj. The best. Sabi nang "Marketing, eh. Marketing!"

And no, Martin - my - dear, Neil Gaiman is NOT a singer.

I raped Yaps' camera. It didn't make the whirring sound like Fee / Phi's but the clicky thing wasoh-so-satisfying. Kahit na every single shot I took, may reklamo si Yaps.

Wait, wait. I took this picture of Yaps, arguably a "good" one, and now he can't stop talking about it. The man is in love with himself. Ayos. He's going to post a picture of it in Multiply, I'm sure. Oh, well. He calls that a good picture. Sus.

I AM STILL RANDOM. WOO.

Tomorrow is the first of March. I vow to change my life. Wee.

PS
I was singing the soundtrack of Rent as I walked along Katipunan.
Since watching HSM, I've had permanent LSS.
Every night, who (with growl) 's in your bed?
I didn't recognize you without the handcuffs
Fucking weird.
Looking for romance? Come back another day.
I'll let you make me ouuuuut tonight.
Haha, love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home