Friday, February 23, 2007

To our valued customers


Today was a hot lazy day and there were dancing spots before / in front / behind my eyes.

I officially feel the jaws of Hell Week nipping at the heels of my ukay-ukay flats.
Oh, I need to sign up for something.
Gah.

I told my mother that I had a relapse.
And she said, "Oh, my."

Ack! I was scrolling through Yaps' new Multiply album or whatever you call it and I just went all Ateneo-OhMyGah. I took a good picture, among other things! :D And although I know it's pointless, paki-tanggal yung isang pic (well, actually everything with me in it) because I look like a bloated she-whale.

Hai, buhay nga naman o. Parang isaw na kulu-kulubot.
I don't know if great gales of laughter is in order or just plain tear-off-my-hair mode.
Which reminds me. I am seriously considering a haircut.
So please, itago na ang mga gunting. I have cut my own hair before and it wasn't a pretty sight.

Teka. Did you (yes, YOU) really say, "What the hell are you doing?" or was it just a voice in my head?
Pfffff.
Anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home