Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Swimming saints into the sea


I love drunk literary legends, poets who wear 70s clothes and smile for no apparent reason, and even Miss Pure Unadulterated Pleasure / Pure Adulterated Pressure / Colon / Semi-colon sounding like the host of Scariest Places on Earth. And Mr. Boytoy (EYECANDY, rawr) with his black sweater, goatee and wide, wide eyes.

Float.

I can't wait to be a lost soul, living off cheese and wine, burritos, barbecue and radioactive water.

*It's all in my head but
she's touching his chest now,
he takes off her dress now
let me go*

Tae, stuck in my head.

I FEEL COMPLETELY RANDOM. WOO. XD

PLUG: Graphic Novel talk tomorrow, for Heights, at 430 somewhere in Ateneo. Tas OPEN MIC sa March 2 sa Colayco. See you people of the world (spice up your life!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home