Saturday, February 24, 2007

Over seafood


Bollywood actress and whole - (insert number here) - yards hotness Aishwarya Rai is being sued for marrying a tree. It was for some Hindu astrological purpose, that she was born under Mars or something and her husband-to-be (the human one) was something whatever bahala na. The tree-marrying thing, which nullifies the bad vibes and ensures a happy marriage (wee!) is in violation of the Indian constitution as it supports the caste system, which is in violation to women's right everywheeeere.

Ahem.

I was going to say how I might end up marrying a tree but then the utter shallow insight in that just blew me away. But since everyone already knows how shallow I am and there is absolutely no point in denying it and since I just can't freaking help it: Maybe I'll end up marrying a tree.

Mental.

Hell Week na! Bring it on, beeeech.

Belated Happy Birthday to Alan Rickman a coupla days back. I am soooo jumping you sa HP#5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home