Monday, March 05, 2007

You gotta go there to come back


It's a beautiful, take - off - your - clothes - and - weep day. Although I had no sleep for twenty seven hours and counting and that I've got three articles lined up, plus a SCI10 essay, plus three short stories I must finish before the thirty-first so I can get to DNWW or else I kill myself, life is pretty good.

Weird. Haha.

Mon professeur said that either I call a shrink pronto or he will. Astig, di ba? Only in sunny Arneow, fuckers.

I put too much mustard on my hotdog but what the hell. Oh, mustard, I laaaab you.

Fiction in an hour or so (as KrippyPoo has the artistic tendency of tardiness). So, there.

I went to all my classes today. Really. Fucking fantastic, ain't it? Last night, I was fretting with Yaps over my transfer to some Buhay na Tubig College if I don't do something to keep my freaking scholarship. Yaps wasn't any help at all kasi sabi niya, if he gets kicked out, he'll be shipped off to America.

Today, Martin told me, in a very sunset - in - the - background kind of way na I have to stay in school, go to all my classes, for this last month, because I have to stay in Ateneo next year kasi wala nang staff ang A&L ng Katipunan. Galing 'no?

Ako naman si gaga, I said "Yup yup yup."

Mustard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home