Thursday, March 01, 2007

She said you gotta be crazy


Today was a good day. Yey. XD

I actually rolled out of bed in time for my PE reportage, which I successfully winged, to the immense relief of my groupmates. Then off to Psych, where we studied Abnormal Psychology, which, predictably, I loooove. Haha. Oh, well. It was a tad depressing at the end but but but I'm sure I had that "I am going to write about this" look in my swimmy eyes.

Went to Gateway to meet my father, who insists that I am a few bones away from being a poster child for neglected children, pro-ana sites and whatnot. Kailan daw ang sembreak ko. Sabi ko sa katapusan. Sabi niya, "Ayos, ipapadala kita sa Inay [my paternal grandmother]. Patatabain ka natin."

I went there with Martin, who paid for my fare. Hello, Martin! Haha. I told him when we grow old, when we're crusty literary legends, we'll look back on that trike-train ride and talk about it like, well, old crusty literary legends. Wee.

Now, tell me: those rubber things that connect the train cars, the ones that look like accordions? Don't they smell like a box of old toys you unearth from under the bed? The scent of your kindergarten bag, opened after thirteen years or so, with all sorts of Happy Meals inside? Di ba it smells like that? Not childhood, but what you remember as childhood? Di ba? Di ba?

Oo na lang kayo.

And I went to Economics class, where I daydreamed (so, pahiram ng notes) and wrote weird um-poems.

Oh, oh, Heights Open Mic tomorrow sa Colayco Pavilion at 430. I don't know why I'm suddenly all "Go, Heights!" these days when they've ... they've ... Pfft. Never mind. I guess it comes with Sarj being your friend / editor. Ha.

Anyway, please read good poetry / fiction tomorrow, para astig. Someone I know is doing a stand-up and I am beginning to un-know him as we speak.

One day at a time!

Putehk, I want to hug EVERYONE! Hala, patay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home