Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Once around the floor


I am comatose on my feet, which hurt like hell, by the way. Trudging through the darkest roads and byways of the University of the Philippines, with five pounds of magazines on my starkly bare shoulder.

Sarj, my anal editress, on selling KATIPUNAN magazines: "Slut up, Sasha."

Aye, aye, mon capitaine!

Big wave to Julio, who I borderline molested during an ambush. You are a poet so it's automatic love!

*

Went to the FA building/compound sa UP and I can honestly say na Ateneo sucks, haha. Joke.

Medyo. XD

I love the plastered hands coming through the walls, holding really purdy necklaces. Oh, Ateneo, when are we getting Visual Arts? The non-technological, old-fashioned, for incredibly gifted, talented people who have no qualms about using Coke cans and real paper and pen.

ID kids, you're cool, in a (post, hyper) modern kinda way and skilled with the tools of your trade but sometimes, you wanna see something sa canvas. The uncommissioned kind.

We need more murals sa Ateneo. Wait. We need a mural sa Ateneo.

Volunteer!!!

*

I wanna hug all my friends. :)
Nah, I wanna hug everyone!!!

*

Happy birthday to my father, The Father, daddy, Jepoy. :) Kahit na siya'y nagtatampo at pinagplantsa siya kaninang umaga, pagkatapos batiin ng maligayang kaarawan. Aw, hug! Ahlabshu po. XD

*

I am so physically tired, I feel like crying. But I've already got this big grin plastered on my face so ano naman ang itsura ko kung ganun, di ba?

Toodles, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home