Thursday, March 15, 2007

French kiss the morning


Ah, Thursday, you weird weird weird day. XD

Rundown: Dragged my fat ass, plus a sidestitch, through Arneow -- one mile, sure, laugh it off, but for a sloth like me, that's like climbing Everest. Got lectured (as in sermon, a la high school) by my PE teacher. I have to mention the shower I had because it was soooo good. Ahem. Then to Psychology, where we discussed lurve, ah, boon and bane of humanity. Tas slept (drooled) on the leather couch, listening to Aerosmith and Bon Jovi (pa rin), with a little MCR, Justin Timberlake, Rent soundtrack and (gasp!) Pussycat Dolls thrown in. Tapos Eco, which was so incredibly dismal, it deserves no more than a sentence. Then did the routine meltdown sa FA Room; Xander, unfortunately, was there, which means I will NEVER live it down [Boo-fucking-hoo, no one luuuurves meeee! (-_-)]. Hello to ZoeDee, Yapsalacious, Sarj and Martin. Then Sarj and I went to UP, where we struck a deal with Manong Rene, found what I've been looking for, travelled to another dimension, and broke a not-so-resolution.

And now I'm in my dorm, psyching myself up for an Aesthetics debate, my third long test in French and a re-enactment (wah) of my depression for my guidance counselor. Ayos. :)

*

SERENDIPITY!
I finally found Tom Robbins' Still Life with Woodpecker, after more than a year of looking for it. I expected some sort of shaft of light from the heavens, complete with the proverbial chorus of angels. But no. There it was: fading into the background, understated, calm, welcoming.

Oh, bookgasm, much.

*

I just freaked out because I am incredibly worried about my academics. I want to remain in this godforsaken university with no murals whatsoever anywhere (even the restroom graffiti's pathetically sedate). Ayokong mag-aral sa University of Perpetual Help Rizal - Molino, where there is an average of two suicides per week -- a memorable one is when someone offed herself using Eskinol Facial Cleanser when she found out she was pregnant again, after a recent abortion. WTF. Anyway, I am in a not-so-imagined possibility of disappearing from these airbrushed walls forever. Galing no? From DL to kick-out in one freaking sem? Weeeee! XD

Yun. Not because, as Yaps said, walang bibili sa akin sa Quezon Ave. ^_^
Or that wala akong (cough cough) boobs. (-_-)

Muy claro? :)

"Oh, be one with the chaos!" - Fidelis Tan :)
"Let us examine the wreckage." - Joel Toledo <3

*Mass Hug!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home