Monday, December 18, 2006

scAveNger huNt


Ten minutes before 430 which means ten minutes before my last Fiction class for the year which means about twenty minutes before Krip Yuson finally arrives. Since making an ass out of myself last week, I've been dreading having my story picked tonight, for the reason that I made an ass out of myself last week. So. Is anyone seeing the pattern here?

Had my French long test some two hours ago and I guess I butchered another human language. Hm.

Question: Parlez vous francais? (Do you speak French?)
My Answer: Non. Je ne parle pas francais. (No. I don't speak French -- which I said in French.)

Am I the only one who's finding this funny? Yeah, I guess so.

Got a teeny-tiny top from Sandelicious kanina. This is the first top I wore whose front buttons are straining. I won't delude myself that this actually means that my chest has, er, increased in size.

Updates later, after (hopefully not-so-mortifying) class.

Pink boy over there is annoying me. Patawad. Sa Pasko na.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home