Sunday, December 17, 2006

muLtipLe peRsoNaliTy


I have a SCI10 quiz tomorrow about Packaging Paraphernalia (actual title) and I haven't studied. I hate SCI10. I hate school. It's getting in my way of life. Haha. Then I have a long test in French, and I haven't studied for that yet.

Hey, I was bedridden for two days. Give me a fucking break.

Anyway, I wrote that down para ma-guilty naman ako. Yey.

At si Ate Mabs na lang tsaka ako sa dorm because UP roommies have vacationayed. I'm, like, so, like, envy-ness. ^_^

<<-->>

Let me bitch. You may choose not to read this. It just pissed me off because oh no, s/he didn't *snap snap*.

"i would like to say sorry for those alumni who wanted to participate in said team-building last sembreak na hindi natuloy. I guest that's life. Honestly im very disappointed lalo na dun sa mga inaasahan kong tumulong. Its hard for me to move for everybody.

sorry but dont expect an activity coming from me. i did my part. i planned so many, i gave my best... if their will be an activity maybe i will not include all... i will just announce it but i wont force anyone again... this is enough...

Para dun sa mga "nagbubusy busyhan" este hindi pwede ok lang... i understand!

may lakad kasi... este may pasok kasi...

para dun sa mga nagpakita ng support thank you talaga... for those who are still interested, make sure na libre kayo ng dec. para kahit papano makagawa tayo ng campaign videos na pwede ipakita sa mga students ng harrell.

once again thank you and good day."

Fine. But this really pisses me off. Just like high school. I don't fucking understand this at all. It was All Saints' Day week, damn it. Of course, we'd be with our families instead of traipsing around with people who made our adolescent lives hell, i.e. you people. And then, some people do have classes, unlike yours na kalahati lang sa school year na may klase kasi lagi kayong binabaha.

I don't get why we have to see each other every freaking time. Get a life, divorced from high school, where you just insist on staying, and then come back, a failure or otherwise. That's the way life goes. Do like normal people and move away from hometowns, don't see your high school people for ten years or so and actually forget some of those people. Better yet, lose the fucked-up high school attitude. Ilan taon na ba kayo, ha?

Don't get all chummy now when it really doesn't matter at all. Because, frankly, when I said that I wanted to get the hell out of that town, that school, you people, I meant it. And more than two years later, I still fucking do. Okay? Cool.

And don't you even dare say that I'm overreading, paranoid, guilty or all of the above because you flaming closetter, I can fucking read your mind. Four fucking years and some of you, six. That's almost a third of my life. It's called Insinuation, idiot. Look it up in the motherfucking dictionary. And if you forgot, that's a book. The one with words on it.

At isa pa, I'm not "this way" because I study in Ateneo. I've been this way ever since I can remember, and as I recall, that's exactly the reason why y'all were so hell-bent on ruining my life. Tupperwares. Urgh.

Hate me. Guess what? Being in Ateneo actually has its perks. BECAUSE I DON'T CARE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home