Tuesday, December 05, 2006

nOt tHe goOd kiNd


Hello. I'm back.

Wala lang. I just have this really crazy urge to babble on and on about Matt Murdock. But I have to stop. I'm on the sixth volume and I have no effing idea what I'm going to do after that. Asus.

So I begged Manny to lend me the first volume sa Hellblazer. Yes, John Constantine and his blonde hair and thirty-cigarettes-a-day. Hala.

(Medyo unrelated but I just have to tell this, as a self-condemnation na I've been reading way too much graphic novels: I was at the RSF, in line to print my Economics paper. And in comes Manny, in his usual get-out-of-my-way swagger, wearing aviator shades. And when he rounded that corner, I was just turning my head and everything went slow-mo. Promise. Tapos he removed his shades pa, parang stop-motion, then it sped up again. Haha. Astig. Kulang na lang, trenchcoat. Lupeeeht. Something is wrong with me.)

<<-->>

Yesterday, I went to school for my Fiction class and it was equal parts mortifying, funny and oh-god-that-is-so-bad-it-hurts. Really. I realize I am being a bitchy bitch once more, snooty CW major and all that jazz ... but really. There's literature and there's Literature.

Okay, I'm being bad. And snooty. Igh.

But Krip was harsh. Haha, especially went it got darker.

<<-->>

Today, ladies and gents, I was a colossal bitch. Me and Zoe, we're mates.

(I'm sorry.)

I feel so guilty, I ate two donuts. (Which reminds me: I got my body fat measured today. Haha.)

<<-->>

I rarely see some of my blockmates nowadays and even the people I was joined at the hip with last few sems have poofed out of the planet. (I blame this all on the painting room mishap). So, wala lang...

I miss you, guys. :')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home