Monday, November 20, 2006

uRiNe oN trEe truNks


I am sure that I am not the only one feeling a little territorial. Okay, so a lot territorial. Fine. We have been invaded. FA is a sanctuary no more. I'm looking for a new hole to climb in. Any blockmates wanna join me?

Oh, we could share. But there's just not enough room. And the motherfucking silence is gone. The easiness too. Ugh. Case in point: When I went to the FA room a few minutes ago, coming from French, I expected blockmates galore to gimme those little smiles and cheeky grins. Guess who stared back at me as though I was a lower lifeform than shit on the table?

Ano beeeh? Saan na ako magtatago? I feel so ... displaced. Tangina.

<<-->>

French is a cure-all. It keeps all my Englipino troubles at bay. (See down for a rather embarrassing emo-ation.)

Toodles. Am trying to remember how to make a reaction paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home