Saturday, November 11, 2006

noThiNg rhYmEs wiTh ciRcus


When I have children, I'm going to send them to military school and/or convents, then shuffle them off to tutor with mad scientists/musicians/artists/writers. Then I'm going to toss them into every Olympic event imaginable, from swimming to darts, after all of which they'll be shuttled off to every gala event in every fashion/power capital of the world.

I am being dreadfully sarcastic, of course.

What Moses should have done was kill off all the spoiled children in the world, not to mention all those stuffy overachievers who grate on their expensive musical instruments that they'll grow out of in a couple of months, the exclusive schools that just stuffs them with modules and the ridiculous painting classes (paint on the walls, dummy; that's what kids do!) because really, we first-borns are what the future depends on.

Oh, gah. This is one avenue where I need need need a distraction. In college, there's no widdle children. Ah.

And the little kid that I do want to see is not here since her mother, whom I love terribly, is on bedrest. I miss you, Ashley, dear. Happy (10 months) Birthday!

<<-->>

Watched Spanglish last night on HBO and I now have girl-crush on Paz Vega. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home