Tuesday, October 10, 2006

kaBiLaNg sA mGa naWaWaLa


What a lovely day Lord. One of the greatest you've ever poof-ed into existence. The History reports went aposabolutely fantastic. I just realized that my CW portfolio's going swimmy. And then, lo and behold, my Theo orals didn't exactly give me a ten-minute view of hell! And Fil-ee-pee-no! Ho ho ho, mahusay Sasha, mahusay.

I am not being sarcastic, ladies and gents. Just relieved. Vastly relieved. Like the elephant that had decided to use me as an ottoman finally got up and waltzed away to La-la Land.

I can relate to Mrs. Bliss. That's why I'm folder-ing all my files right now. That's why I'm going to fold and re-fold my clothes when I get to the dorm. That's why I oh-so-anally plastic cover-ize my forty-peso paperbacks. It's because I need any semblance of order I can get. I need to know that there are still some things under my control, that my life isn't as fucked up as it already is.

Oh, I feel very masipag today.

<<-->>

I want to be thin but I don't want to be skeletal.


The thinness I aspire for is more of a toning of the paranoia-induced flab coagulating around my wee body. I want to be fit. Damn it, I want to have abs.

I've just been so worried lately because I've been eating so much food. It's the stress. I know I need food to function that's why I consume mountains of it. I need to fit into my suit (cuz i can swim now, buwahahaha) this sem break and have space to drink lots of beer.

Don't worry: I'm never going to be bulimic. The vomiting thing is not really my style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home