Sunday, October 08, 2006

ooH, fiCtiOniSta


I don't think any of my usual blog-readers are in their normal states. God knows I'm running on pure instinct--fear and resigned frustration. But still, if any of you snaps out of this mobile coma (this'll probably happen sometime after this hell-sent semester) then I'm happy to inform you that I've put up a site for some of my (completed) prose work. Okay, fine, so it's actually for my Aesthetics class but steeeeelll, I'd been planning to do it. I mean, I have a poetry site when I completely suck at poetry so why can't I have a prose site where I'm not so hopeless?

Look for it sa sidebar, kiddos.

Okay. I'm going back to my life, which includes plotting to kill Mr. Asshole over there with the hook nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home