Tuesday, September 12, 2006

tEstoSteRoNe bOys aNd hArlEqUin giRls


I have been awake for thirty-nine hours (and counting), sustained only by a few catnaps, a galon of limp-assed coffee and the threat of leaving Ateneo to study in University of Perpetual Help Rizal - Molino Campus.

Finished my short story and I feel very good only because of the fact that I actually finished it. Oh, and I need feedback, since I have to re-edit it blah blah. If you wanna read it, it's in here. Go wild.

<<-->>

I can almost taste the semester's end. Sleeping until four o'clock in the afternoon. Eating Inay Lydia's estupado. Watching wrestling with Mommy, Daddy, Joshua and John. Giggling over pirated movies starring Johnny Depp and Hugh Jackman with my mom. With my mom, again, choosing between Book A and Book B at any random cheap bookstore and in the end, buying both. Gloating at Joshua and John, since they're still in school. Goofing around my unchanged (I should be worried, I know) high school classmates. The possibility of harassing another Slut of Society.

Oh, and Cebu. Beach. The possibility of wrapping this blob of a body into a tiny yellow polkadot bikini. (Be afraid, Cebuanos and vacaccionistas.) Just lying there. Sand. Sand. Sand. (In your buttcrack.)

My my, what else? OhduderellehowcouldIforget? No THEO, no PE, no FIL, no SA. Freedooooom!

Strangely, it fast forwards. When I pause to think about the next sem, all that comes to me is getting my hands on a new notebook. Wonderful.

Oh yeah, and 4:30-7:00 Fiction Seminar. YEY.

<<-->>

Some random stuff, primarily brought on by evident lack of sleep:

1) I hate the fact that Anna Nicole Smith's son's died at her bedside, while she rested after giving birth to a daughter. I love Anna Nicole, promise. She's the silliest, sweetest piece of white trash ever to grace Hollywood. Oh god, what am I saying?

Urgh. Basta. No one deserves this kind of pain.

2) I think I have a crush on ______. Wah. Tangina, isa pa 'tong sakit ng ulo.

3) Do I look fat in these jeans?

4) I want to write about Jo. Not kidding.

5) Though I am aware that Wed will probably come after me with a spear, His Royal Highness is just too cute. (Tarsier.)

6) Everyone has to read The Loves of Faustyna by Nina Fitzpatrick.

7) My mom e-mailed me, out of nowhere, asking, "Why don't you have a boyfriend?" I replied with, "Mother, please." These past weeks have been licks and slurps of hell itself. I don't need another imagined problem.

Pero teka nga lang muna. Why don't I have a boytoy?

*Someone whack me over the head with the nearest blunt object. Last thought was brought on by the book I just finished reading (yes, sabay-sabay akong magbasa ng libro). It had a photo of a naked man holding naked woman, both strategically covered with vines and a misplaced bedsheet, on the cover. Sadly, he's not Fabio.*

8) I took out two books from the library: Sex in History and Eros and Evil. At last, I am back to the ol' days, where I borrowed a book on mandrakes just because, leisure readings on Von Masoch, and bedtime stories like Sex Crimes in History. Yes. Am extremely hormonal girl bordering on creepdom. Haha. (Was about to take out book on fetishism. The subheading really intrigued me: From the blankhetty-blank to the Post-Human. It had a picture of a robot-woman with gigantic, transparent boobs on the cover. Couldn't take it out since the librarian person guy who was arranging the books kept giving me weirdo stares. Argh.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home