Monday, September 04, 2006

gOoDbYe, stEve


(Muscle) pain is relative. Brain damage is forever.

Gah. Why oh why oh why oh why am I so sick? People find it strange, even improbable, that various viri (plural form of virus, nyeknyek) can invade this elongated body of mine. Even my mother doesn't believe me. I think she thinks na

[L]ying
Is an art, like everything else,
I do it exceptionally well.

and after all, to the understated mindset, I shall make a living out of lying.

...

Naks, ang lalim.

Jev asked me (through YM) kung ilan yun legs namin sa SA race. I typed, "I remember having two but they're gone now." Before I sent it, I realized that she was asking about the legs as in phases, not binti.

Anyway, I cut classes so that if I become supersick as in bedridden as in I only have months left to live, mag-oovercut ako at dropped yung subjects ko. Tas alis na ako ng Arneow kasi ala na akong scholarship.

Pero, naisip ko lang, why the hell would I still care eh mamamatay na nga ako?

<<-->>

Steve Irwin is dead. Huwaw. And here I thought he'd die because one of those crocs would reach the end of their patience and lop his head off. Apparently, the stingray got to him first. The weird thing is, I imagine the stingray being French, while the crocs are Mafia-esque. Ano ba.

<<-->>

Some _ _ won't return the History handouts from the Reserved section. Hoooooy. Pa-experience naman niyan o.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home