Sunday, September 03, 2006

iT stiLl huRts!


Oooooh. It hurts pa rin. Hala. My back, my shoulders, every freaking joint, my abs, my balakang, my hips, my puwet, my thighs-all-around, my knees, the backs of my knees, my calves, my feet, my toes. And my throat and my head. Halaaa. I have two-hour swimming drills tomorrow, not to mention facing the Devil Incarnate again.

But the pain's worth it. (Naks.) Even though I ran through T. delos Santos so many freaking times over and over and over again, I lost count, it was fun. Kahit na I was extremely sleep-deprived and ready to bite off someone's head at the slightest provocation--and this is anyone, I'm telling you. Kahit na the heat was so excruciating, I had a couple of black-outs: like, I'm running then I suddenly stop kasi everything turned black. Jeesh, it was all worth it, kahit na I had to fend off the latest record of indecent proposals from dirty old men, druggies and (gasp) kids barely reaching my waist. Masaya kahit buang ang SA prof namin at naisipang pahirapan kami kasi trip niya lang. (Waha. :p)

It was fun kasi gravehopping is something I've always wanted to do. And I always wanted to be caught on camera with a flashlight stuck between my lips as if I was practicing giving head. And how wonderful is it that I had to go around Munoz, beggin for money with nothing but my inherent kadaldalan? I realize that other teams got by through their cunning and booty but mine were on low that day (of all days) and I really never had a booty to begin with. Hm.

Thanks to Verne and his driver and the luggage-from-Japan-smelling car of theirs. I got home safe and sound, as you can see (read). :p

<<-->>

My HS friends are so sweet. I got a phone call from them last night, telling me that they were in my house back in Cavite. Awwww. Daddy fed them my leche flan and it did seem as though they were having fun, kahit yung birthday-ee is a jillion miles away. Ang kulit, we talked for fifteen freaking minutes. :) And I got news na a) si Etei na at si Kenneth and b) tuli na si Kenneth! (Haha, not in that order, I think. :p)

I miss them suman but my body protests kahit na I just go to the bathroom. Araaay.

<<-->>

To my blockmates... er... you are the wind beneath my wings.

Hahaha, ang hirap mag-senti pagdating sa inyo. Asus, magtatawanan lang tayo eh... :D

Basta thank you, thank you, thank you. To Nikay, Kaka and Gab, my groupmates, and Ate Shar, our faci. Then (I'll say this accdg to seating arrangement na lang, oki?) Yaps, Charz, Sam Q, Trish, Sam P, Isel, Jev, Verne, April, Wed, Aila, and some blanketty blanks kasi I, er, forgot your names. :3 Sorry! :p Ay, to continue, Manny, Zoe, Lia, Saab, Cara and Danni. Yup. And the respective boyfriends. :D

And Sir Apolonio, kahit na nagkalintik-lintik ang buhay ko dahil sa inyo, thanks pa rin. (Besides, I possess some very incriminating photographs of you and a special someone. Buwahahah! :p)

Yey! The next time we have a block field trip, it has to be with the smallest number of brain waves sent and received and NO running, only except for special circumstances na sumabog yung retreat house or Fabio-esue aliens landed in front of us and are beckoning.

Labshu, everyone on earth! World peace! Love your neighbor: don't kill! Remember, practice makes permanence! Tsu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home