Friday, August 25, 2006

bArFed aLl oVeR pOrtfoLio


Hello, ladies and gentlemen, faithful (and bored) readers of this bloggie-blog-blog. I am sick. Once again. It's not as bad as Monday's but it's still purdy terrible. When I woke up, the left side of my face was just throbbing so bad. My eye felt like it was going to melt right in my socket and my head, ohfuglygodmyhead, is just too painful to describe.

But good news is, I finished my portfolio thingie andI do hope it came out right kasi the RTF format thingie is whacked and there's -- ohfuckmigraine -- this rushed thing and oh, teka, I think I'm leaking.

Wait. I know I have to do something responsible pa eh. This week has been so tiring. Grabeeeh.

Uy, tapos na yung My Girl -- fucker, I love you, Juliaaaaan!!! Rarrrr. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home