Monday, August 28, 2006

mIss fRog sPLaSh


Can you blame me if the world is at its hinges? Some mythical demon or the other has forgotten to hold his side of the puh-lanet. Hello, up there. Yoohoo. Wake up and tip it up!

I have long tests galore this week and next, complete with tanrum-throwing profs and waaaay genius poets. And then there's that poker thing and I have to think of unacceptable social practices wahwahwah, like, say, Snow White eating her daddy's genitalia. [Which reminds me -- does anyone have Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman? Can I borrow it? Please, please, please, please? ...Then ipapaxerox ko! Yehey to copyright infringement.]

My migraine's gone, though I don't think I'll be able to look at any more gigantic white pills. My shoulder hurts like hell -- this has been going on for two freaking weeks; my PE teacher nearly whacked me in the head for not telling him sooner, as it was his fault, indirectly. My throat's achey, like I'm gonna have tonsilitis and sore throat and mumps, all put together. Agh. And I am PMS-ing and this is sooooo not a good road towards my penultimate legality day (er, 17th birthday.)

Oh, hell, ang tanda ko na. Buwahahaha.

2nd yr BFA CW will all be zombies these coming weeks. The sem's almost done (dalawang buwan na lang!!! Rawr) and that means projects, finals, orals, portfolios! Woohoo!!!

Oh and btw, I am really sorry if any of you has been irrevocably traumatized by the combined powers of my wild-ass hair and these blasted legs (which hurt soooo much right now, since Coach Mac made us do mermaid-esque drills. Wah.) I was experiencing some sort of identity crisis and what better time to dress like a skanky ho? Yehesss.

Pffft. I have to get rid of this self-depecration.

OhgodIwantmoreicecream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home