Sunday, August 27, 2006

sYmpatHiziNg wiTh pLuto


Pluto has been, er, demoted. It shall now be referred to as a former-planet. That is just soooo sad. This completely destroys the balance of our universe. Ugh, what about that song I used to sing (duh, siyempre) at Science class, circa elementary years? "There are nine planets in our solar system, together we will sing their naaaaames. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jup'ter, Saturn, Uranus (pause) Neptune and Pluto is the last."

Everything is going wrong. The world is at its end. Pramis.

Whatever. Pluto's a dwarf planet now and I can't get a fuck's tidbit of understanding with the explanation given. Wah.

<<-->>

Oh, btw, as I am apparently here, then this dispels the rumors that I am a) in a grimy hospital with tubes stuck all over my booty; b) dead with massive brain implosion (the implosion is massive, not brain, k?); or c) off to good ol' Monaco to break the bank and kidnap my Soulmate No.324, Andreadiddlykins.

Yes, I am alive. (Unfortunately for you.) But there are some things wrong with me, as you will see tomorrow. (Well, at least I hope I can go to school tomorrow.)

PS When random gay hairdresser says, "Hala, parang pinakulot," be afraid. Be very afraid. And run to the nearest exit, as is logical course of action to fear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home