Tuesday, August 29, 2006

cArAcoa gAudeAmus


Sleep, darling, come baaaaack.

I was walking from my Fil class kanina with Zoe when I suddenly thought, "Shit, Tuesday pa lang." As in there are three more days to go this school week. But I'm just soooo happy na walang Theo for the rest of the week. Yehessss!!!

And right now, I feel Fil snapping at my ankles. Long test, plus final project... Sus. Kaya mo 'to. Ikain mo na lang sama ng loob mo.

Nasaan ka na, darling ice cream ko?

Ay, nagugutom na naman ako. What's wrong with me, I wonder.

Oh, I know one thing. (Yet again, with these Me Mistakes.) : Ever since I could remember, whenever August comes around, I begin my Birthday Countdown. But this year, everything's just so messed up that I just didn't think of it. Naku, bilangin na natin. Seventeen na ako. Oh. My. God.

But at least my birthday falls on a weekend. That way, it's not tainted with the desk-lesson-sermon school stuff. And it doesn't fall on MWF -- Theo days, wherein I feel myself being given a 50-minute sneek peak of hell.

And I'm gonna be with my CW block and other SA classmates. Yey. Ahahaha. Alagaan niyo ko, ha? :D

Gonna study for Fil now. Toodles. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home