Saturday, September 02, 2006

haBerdAy hoNey


I never knew a body could hurt this much. Oh god. I ache in places I didn't know had muscle. And even my ass hurts, which is really weird, since I don't remember using it during the race. Well.

Oh god, see what all that insanity's done to me?! I even forgot to greet myself! (Hehe, self-plug!) Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to meeeee!

Wow. That was just so happy. :)

Am in Paranaque, trying to move my ass off this oh-so-welcoming bed. I need to take a bath using clean water, as the water spewed by the hostel's showers was an un-waterly yellow. To quote Sarj, "I'd rather bathe in my own sweat than that." I second that.

I'm seventeen! I don't know what difference that makes but I'm seventeen!!! :D

Sige. I'll go rub myself down with Alaxan gel. Oof, ang sakit.

(Will probably be more writer-ly tomorrow.)

Toodles! Thanks blockmates! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home