Tuesday, September 05, 2006

fAstEr kiLl puSsyCat


Holy crap, my head hurts. Spent the past two hours trying to put my life in order and of course, I failed. There's the insanity that is Fil and this PLAC thing and the Caracoa chaos of it all. The outline is due on Thursday and there's an undecipherable instruction pa about a powerpoint thingie. Agh. I have to find Gemino Abad and Krip Yuson. And I have to stay alive.

Tapos tanginang Theo yan, I think my laptop's gonna crash kasi I downloaded everything tas I haven't read them pa and then may libro pa and I am sooo pulling my hair out.

And then there's SA with the report thing and then the culture poker.

And then may long tests sa Aesthetics and then yung midterms sa SA uli.

*if sir japolonio wasn't our teacher, i'd have hated this subject looong ago*

I am hungry. I haven't eaten. (Kaya nga nagugutom, diba?)

Nababaliw na akooooooo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home