Monday, September 11, 2006

oN tHe cOuNt of tHreE


I'm not even aware how many hours of sleep I had last night. Nor do I care to count. I pointedly looked away from my alarm clock before I went to bed, which was only after reading two of the three books I bought yesterday. That meant I did absolutely no studying for a ginormous Aesthetics exam that involved an inch-thick reading. Come on, between an apparition of an ass in the sky and Exploring Art, what the hell are you going to pick?

There's a pointless short story involving a boring little prude that needs to get done. Tonight. Even if I have to glug liters of coffee to finish it.

And then I remembered that I have to write to my benefactor and shiiiit, kailangan ko ng picture. Arrgh. Where the hell am I gonna find one?

Marami pa talagang kasunod. Ang daming mangyayari. One day at a time, Sash, one day at a time.

Trivia naman tayo: It is a living religion that does not depict it's god. The answer? Adeism. Meaning, said religion is Adeistic. Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home