Thursday, September 21, 2006

spElL orAnge


I've been saving up the bitchiness and it's a wonder how it hasn't really exploded in manner of person who ate santol buto and couldn't shit it out.

Hm. The bad thing is, I can't let it out. Think verbal constipation. This is why I've started to sound whiny. Vocabulary's really terrible too. Have been regressing, I'm sure, to childhood days and that state of mind. (I attribute this to the fact that several times during the course of the day, I've taken to calling for my, er, mommy.)

Oh lordy, I want to rant.

(1) What's the use of sleeping at the ungodly hour of four frickin o'clock for a subject that you can't just seem to get the hang of? I mean, I studied (because maybe, the lack of sleep's messing with my common sense) and I happen to know what he's talking about. But he has that whammy combo of a sigh and eye-rolling. That "You're an idiot" sigh and the "God save me from morons" eye-rolling. Yes, go on, sir, intimidate me.

(2) Go on bitch, gimme all you got. It's high school all over for the two of us, noh? But what you didn't count on, Miss-Two-Characters-and-a-Colon-Title-Equal-Novel, is that I *snap snap snap* am a bitch too. A ginormous one who doesn't even think dipping your hair in glue or snipping the sleeves of your uniform is below human dignity. Or even, oh dread this you airheaded exclusive-school-for-girls-bitch, I can write a letter. Fuck you.

And I want to rave.

(1) Kasi naman, Nikay eh, pinansin mo pa yung shirt ni _______. Grr. Yes, it's half-open. And yes, it's wet. Fuck.

(2) Ngayon lang kayo nakakita ng binti? Buwahahahaha.

(3) I know this makes me a terrible person and this is another mark against me in God's record book upstairs but I am happy that __ is(are) miserable. I am ecstatic that there is a problem, that it's not always heaven in La-la Land.

Oof, I am in sooo deep.

<<-->>

Okay. I feel better. Now, to return to the mess that is my life. Toodles, world. I shall probably surface in another month or so. But as you all now, I often eat my words. :p

God bless us all. (FREE CUT SA THEO!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home