Monday, October 09, 2006

tHaNk gOd fOr hiPboNes


Something is wrong with my face. I realized this as I was staring none-too-sensically (whattaword) into the reflective surface of a parked car here in sunny Ateneo. My eyes look swollen and sunken at the same time. I wish I can blame it over-zealous eyebrow-plucking but they are, truly, the same as ever. Anyway, it doesn't matter, since I've known the culprit all along:

School.

My desktop is, as usual, littered with Post-its galore. The image of a skinny model strangling a skinny model with a metal chain only serves to inspire me: in my mind, where I am Grand Poobah, I can easily apply that method (and then some) to various professors and all-around annoyances.

I know I'm procrastinating with this and I'm sorry. While I was trying to fall asleep last night, my mind kept wandering and wandering to the possibility of me dunking Mr. Asshole Professor's face into a tub of fresh manure and then there's the beach which I will definitely go to this sembreak, never mind burning myself to a crisp, never mind that the only reminder of my original color will be my ass--because, damn it, I can swim now.

But first, let's get this bullshit out of the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home