Monday, November 06, 2006

hI, foAm bEd


I am throbbing and stiff all over (no, I haven't turned into a penis), which is extremely weird as I have fulfilled my wish to do absolutely nothing this sem. Dad tells me the muscle pain's due to the fact that I haven't hauled my assaway from my bed (aka the living room couch). Mom says, "Uh, what? Yeah."

Wee. My back's bothering me like a skewered piggy and my right knee feels like it's been carved out and used as a tuba. My calves feel like their squeezed longganisa and my freaking left boob (what scarce entity there is of it) has got tiny pointy toothpicks digging into my innards. Yep, I enjoyed my sem break.

Oh, I hibernated like a mama bear. Woke up at three in the afternoon, stayed in bed, then read trash til the four am the next day, which can also be called the wee hours of the morning or if you're my dad, putangina, para kang uod na ginapangan ng lupa! (Don't ask me what that means. I tried; he made me wash the dishes.)

But life went on around me. Gemma Ward turned 19 (nine-freaking-teen ka lang?!) and Reese and Ryan split. Damn. I didn't see that one coming. Not to mention the fact that all the alumni batchessss of my dear old high school got together for a teambuilding shiznit. Read: my exessss were there. And the entirety of the Sluts of Society. Woo-fucking-hoo. My friends know I love them so there's no need to submit myself to GD's galore. Ugh.

Okay, so I overslept. But, hello, assembly was at 5AM. I slept at 3.

Anyways, I went on an outing thingie with the people who actually matter. Hm. Hm.

Oh, and I went with the family (yeah, I'm in the mob) to Playa, Calatagan, which is just absolutely beautiful. Who cares if I spelled it wrong? :'p People are turning Calatagan into a first-class, elitist country club island and I freaking hate it. Sure, it's beautiful and all that shit but I can't stand those snobs on my sand. Fine, fine. The place was so freaking breathtaking it was orgasmic and I just stood there in the middle of everything, gaping and near tears because I knew I still had half a lifetime to go before I even come close.

But since we've got land (in a manner of speaking) on a hill overlooking the purdy ocean that's always low-tide anyway, the entrance fee is for free and all that crap. Oh, ang ganda ganda ganda nung resort. Gandaaaaah.

Okay, so I was seething green with longing and envy for the anorexic kolehiyala who traipsed by with two minute triangles on her bony chest. Fine. Go over the infinity pool, demmit.

Fine. Ahem. To the real world: I moved out of my old room into a new room on the same building. I hope life's smoother this time but if it ain't, god damn it, I am truly an evil and unlikeable person. Hm.

I miss Pepsi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home