Thursday, October 12, 2006

tHere iS hoPe


I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh god. The sem is nearly done. I have things to do pa, mainly papers and portfolios and studying for finals but damn it, I am getting there and I'm happy about it.

Finally, I am almost done with Histo. Technically, I already am, since the finals are optional. Ima take them anyway because I am anal like that.

Oh my. When Monsieur Manois whipped out that tupperware of (hash) brownies, Wed beat me to the crying part. Wahaha. I am gonna miss that cocky sonofabeach. :p Invite na lang natin sa Friendster para masaya.

In CW, I read a really old piece, my retelling of Hemingway's Hills Like White Elephants. It was full of cliches and weirdly blatant imagery. Never mind. I made it when I was fifteen. Woohoo! :D

And Manny, thank you for constantly rubbing it in.

In Filipino, I was pretty weird, that is, weirder than I actually am. I was worrying so bad about the powerpoint presentation. PLAC has no paper trail whatsoever, something I forcefully announced during my stint. Hours and minutes before it was our turn, I felt myself gradually breaking down. And then when I got there na, it sorta felt (and sounded and looked) like I had drunk a truckload of coffee.

Oh, but Popa threw another curve ball. He's let go of the Kabilang sa mga Nawawala grudge. He even gave us As and B+s for our powerpoints.

We are gonna kick ass in the paper. Buwahaha. Nakakatakot kasi yung tanginang finals niya eh. Imagine: a paper tracing the history of a particular branch of literature in two hours. On two blue books. Astig.

God, save me from writers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home