Friday, October 13, 2006

prAy foR loVe iN a lAp dAnCe


I realize that I've been extremely whiny and fatalistic and oh-poor-fucking-me lately. I want to blame it on hormones but I think this is what I really am right now. (And other times.)

And if you're not in the mood for my bullshit, go away.

Haha. I did it again.

Trying to finish my portfolio and trying not to punish myself too much about the state of my grades so far. (I know that I could've done better but I just didn't kasi either tinamad lang talaga ako nun o my professors were just colossal assholes that studying holds no appeal whatsoever. Urgh. Stupid. Sayang. Tangina, ayokong umalis ng Ateneo.)

Goodbye for now. Will be writer-ing.

UPDATE: I am done with my CW portfolio! Yey. Done with my SA thing too. Will meet mom later tonight for food and therapy.

Haha, obviously, accomplishing something has made me happy.

And Fil deadline has been moved to Wednesday!

And I have chosen to look at the bright side of life regarding my predicament sa Histo. Sure, I'm not taking the finals. At least, mababawasan ako ng pag-aaralan. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home