Thursday, November 09, 2006

tHat woRks fEr mE


Hello, ladies and gents. Here I am again, set to bore and annoy with clueless ramblings and whiny rants in this pop culture addiction, ze blog. Oh, I so love my life.

Okay. Will scratch the perkiness.


<<-->>


Pics of Charz's bday bash (stolen from Charz's Mutliply) on October something. Event is also known as Debauchery of Charz, Sasha and Sam Q. Sayang, Yaps, Gab, umuwi agad kayo. I was really drunk. You could've done wonderful things to me. Hahaha. Ew.








<<-->>


Here I am in my lola's house, having the time of my life on her gigantic comforter-covered bed, eating vanilla ice cream and watching Dr. McDreamy on cable. I call this charging, in manner of cellphone batteries, as I will go back to the chaos that is school come Monday morning at 8:30. I can't say I'm excited. I'm actually a bit apprehensive, since school is nothing but stress. And, er... friends. :'p Haha, tamad talaga. But I'll get my school groove soon. Hopefully.


I need energy and happiness. Thus, I need retail therapy. However, I would need money. Man. I don't need new clothes. Sheesh, give me a pair of jeans, two shirts, some odd underwear and I'm ready to rough it. (Yaaaakeee.) I don't need new stuff, actually. I can live without new Chucks, an MP3 player, a new laptop, a new cellphone. Nope. So what's wrong with me?


Sige na nga. Pera na lang. Hehe.


<<-->>


See you. And I hope Britney gets full custody of her babies. :')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home